Fitness Water Bottles : BPA-Free, Lead Free and Made in the USA
With so much concern over cheap plastic bottles that contain BPA (Bisphenol A) we wanted to offer a safe alternative. This 24oz Fitness Bottle is BPA Free, Lead Free, Recyclable and is FDA approved as well as being made in the U.S.A. The bottle is designed to fit both bicycle holders and car cup holders. The easy-to-use push/pull top makes it a great choice for yoga, exercise class or anywhere, as proper hydration is essential for good health. The water bottle includes a wide screw top to allow full sized ice cubes to be used. The wide opening also makes it easier to clean.
The fitness bottle holds 24oz of liquid and has no logos or advertising. It has a pull top lid and a translucent see-through look so you can always see how much liquid you have left. It is very lightweight, 2 ounces, which is a great benefit when you are trying to keep your load light, whether it is in your hand or on your bike. These bottles are semi-rigid. Minimal squeezing action is used along with drawing the water in to hydrate. Sometimes simplicity is best.
Without any advertising, these plain bottles make it easy for you to decorate or add labels to personalize for yourself or customize with your team logo or player's names. Or fill with goodies to use as giveaways as birthday party favors or at school functions or as business gifts. Get creative! Maximum imprint area measures 4" H x 9 1/4" L (circumference).
These bottles are hand wash only and like all plastic, should never be microwaved. The heat can deform the plastic and dishwasher detergent can degrade the plastic.
- 24 ounce PET plastic water bottle with Polypropylene lid
- Screw on lid with push/pull top for easy closure
- Wide mouth opening to easily load standard ice cubes, and to clean
- Fits all bike holders and most vehicle cup holders
- Bottle measures 8 7/8" H x 2 7/8" W (with lid on); mouth opening is 2 1/8" wide; very lightweight at 2 ounces
- Environmentally Safe : BPA-Free; Bottle is made with PET, the safest plastic in drinkware; Lid is made with Polypropylene; Made with FDA approved materials; Lead Free; HR4040/CPSIA Certified; CA Prop 65 Compliant
- Eco-Friendly : Reusable - keeps waste out of landfills, Recyclable - recycles clean (#1 Plastic)
- Blank bottle, No logos or advertising : so you can customize or personalize if desired
- Bottle is Hand Wash Only; NOT dishwasher safe; NOT microwave safe
- Lid is Top-Shelf Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA